Therma-Tru Entry Doors add value and performance to your home.
Therma-Tru Entry Doors are beautifully crafted, energy efficient, secure, and easy to maintain for your Metro Denver area home.
Therma-Tru Fiberglass Entrance Doors.
Therma-Tru Fiberglass Entry Doors a are a durable alternative to wood or steel. Their AccuGrain™ Technology has given their Classic-Craft® line of entry doors an authentic wood grain look. Take a look at their Canvas Collection™ – their first premium, smooth paintable door.
Therma-Tru entry doors are the product that most building professionals prefer.**
Therma-Tru fiberglass doors are energy efficient!
When it comes to entryways, energy efficiency is all about the door materials, glass and components, and how they work together. More than 80% of Therma-Tru door and glass options are ENERGY STAR qualified and National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) certified.
Features that help Therma-Tru fiberglass doors earn their ENERGY STAR qualified ratings:
- A polyurethane foam core: Therma-Tru fiberglass doors have a solid polyurethane foam core which is among the most energy-efficient door materials available today.
- Energy-efficient glass: Most Therma-Tru decorative, as well as privacy and textured glass is triple-pane for reduced heat flow. Factory-coated Low-E glass options deliver exceptional energy efficiency.
- Complete door systems: Therma-Tru doors and glass are engineered to work together with components like weatherstrip that help create a tighter seal and reduce air leakage around the edges.
Choose Profiles™ and Traditions Steel Therma-Tru Entry Doors as an economical, safe, and durable option.
Therma Tru Steel Entrance Doors – get back to basics with Traditions steel entry doors. They combine attractive designs and value-based options to create a great, cost-conscious alternative for your front entry door or house-to-garage entrance. Profiles™ steel doors are both stylish and affordable. They offer options to suit many home styles at an affordable price. From front entry to house-to-garage, the high-definition detail on these doors can’t be missed.
One of the easiest and most important ways to increase your home’s curb appeal is with a new entry door. When you update, replace or improve your entry, you can increase your home’s perceived value by $18,750 on average*!
Therma-Tru Entry Door Systems are are available in:
- Classic-Craft® American Style – Inspired by the Craftsman style of the early 1900s with its purity of design.
- Classic-Craft® Mahogany – Rich, elegant look of real Mahogany wood with fiberglass performance.
- Classic-Craft® Rustic – Southwestern and European style with lasting beauty and performance.
- Classic-Craft® Oak – Deep Oak grain detail, with long lasting beauty and performance.
- Classic-Craft® Canvas – A sleek modern entryway that can be adapted to individual styles.
- Fiber-Classic® Mahogany – A rich Mahogany grain makes these doors a perfect complement to any home.
- Fiber-Classic® Oak – Few doors stand the test of time like a beautiful Fiber-Classic entryway.
- Smooth-Star® – Smooth-Star doors give you a smooth paintable surface, featuring crisp stile and rail lines like a wood door.
- Fire-Rated Doors – Therma-Tru’s Fire-rated fiberglass doors offer 20 minutes of fire protection and are available in many designs and style options.
- Pulse – Pulse is form and function. Clean lines and crisp angles that are configured to deliver sleek, modern designs and retro glamour in entryways that perform to Therma-Tru standards.
Contact us to today to discuss which Therma-Tru Entrance Doors fit your style and budget!
We also sell Therma-Tru Fiberglass Patio Doors!
*From a nationwide survey of consumers’ estimates of perceived home value based on exterior appearance. Not based on actual home sales. Results may vary based on region and home style. Therma-Tru’s National Home Valuation Study was commissioned by Therma-Tru in 2015 and conducted by TNS, an independent provider of Internet-based research.
**2017 Brand Use Study, Builder magazine.