Nothing beats Therma-Tru fiberglass patio doors for value and performance.
Since pioneering the fiberglass door industry in 1983, Therma-Tru Fiberglass Patio Doors have become an industry standard with high style, high-performance products. That tradition of innovation and superior engineering in design continues today.
Look at it. Touch it. Knock on it. Therma-Tru fiberglass patio doors look and feel just like real wood. But it won’t warp or rot like a wood door – or dent or rust like a steel door. With very little maintenance, Therma-Tru fiberglass doors can bring your home years of durability, curb appeal and energy efficiency. Find out why it’s the right choice for your home.
Therma-Tru Fiberglass Hinged Patio Doors
Beautifully crafted, energy efficient, secure, and easy to maintain, Therma-Tru fiberglass hinged patio doors are a durable alternative to wood or steel. See how Therma-Tru’s AccuGrain™ Technology gives their Classic-Craft® line of patio doors an authentic wood grain look. Choose from:
- Classic-Craft Mahogany – Rich, elegant look of real Mahogany wood with fiberglass performance.
- Classic-Craft Oak – A stunning first impression of deep Oak grain detail with long lasting beauty and performance.
- Classic-Craft Canvas – A sleek modern entryway that can be adapted to individual styles.
- Fiber-Classic Mahogany – A rich Mahogany grain makes these patio doors a perfect complement to any home.
- Fiber-Classic Oak – Few patio doors stand the test of time like a beautiful Fiber-Classic patio door.
- Smooth-Star – A smooth paintable surface featuring crisp stile and rail lines like a wood patio door.
- Profiles – Beautiful wood edge steel patio doors.
- Traditions – Economical steel patio doors. Galvanized steel in 25 or 24-gauge steel.
Advantages of Therma-Tru Fiberglass Patio Doors
- Energy efficient – offer up to four times the insulating R-Value of wood.
- Require minimal maintenance – won’t warp or rot like wood, or dent or rust like steel.
- Offer beautiful wood-grain or smooth finish looks – can be stained or painted.
- Feel warm and inviting to the touch – like a real wood door.
We also sell Therma-Tru Entry Doors!